Grateful Dead Live at Civic Center on 1974-07-27
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodleoo >
It Must Have Been The Roses
Me And Bobby McGee
Playin' In The Band
China Cat Sunflower >
I Know You Rider
Me And My Uncle
Ramble On Rose
U.S. Blues >
Not Fade Away >
Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad >
Johnny B. Goode
Related Music question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo >|
|It Must Have Been The Roses|
|Me And Bobby McGee|
|Playing In The Band|
|China Cat Sunflower >|
|I Know You Rider|
|Me And My Uncle|
|Ramble On Rose|
|U.S. Blues >|
|The Promised Land|
|Not Fade Away >|
|Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad >|
|Johnny B. Goode|
- RX4 has a module that checks the azimuth alignment and phase, some adjustments have been made.
- All tracks have been speed corrected.
- The gain in the left channel has been increased as it was significantly lower than the right.
- A significant number of minor problems have been repaired.
- There is brief wow and flutter at the start of "U.S. Blues"
source used shnid 132188
- From 15:06 in "Playing In The Band" for 2.64 seconds
- All of "Seastones"
- From 1 minutes 45.5 seconds in "I Know You Rider" for 11 seconds.
- First 6 seconds of "Brokedown Palace" (I also added in some of Charlie Miller's seed shnid 107804)
- First 9 seconds of "Not Fade Away" (Again I added in some of Charlie Miller's seed)
- From 1:45 in GDTRFB for 10.8 seconds.
- Audience sections where the tape was paused between tracks.
- A reviewer at archive.org says "This was a weird event-the band was somewhat scared of the crowd
which was yelling at them the whole time." and "There was no encore at this concert-the eyes thing is
an error perpetuated through the years starting with deadbase. The Dead left after Johnny B Goode
and I think they were glad to get out." *
Whether this is true I don't know but this recording doesn't bare witness to there being an unhappy audience.
- And here's something else to ponder on, according to Nedbase "Seastones" was not played at this show. #
Thanks to Rick Martin for providing me with his copy. Thanks also to the unknown taper and Charlie Miller.
edited and remastered
- 2015-01-17 22:45:58
- cdr > eac > wav > Adobe Audition 1.5 > iZotope RX4 Advanced > iZotope 5 Advanced > CD Wave > TLH > Flac 16
- Roanoke, VA
- Run time
- Taped by
- Transferred by
- Civic Center
is the source of this version the same as was used for gd1974-07-27.132188.southern.flac16, except this version has been fixed up by SIRMick?
> Sony TCC152 SD
according to the front label on mine, it should be 'SONY TC-152 SD'.
the song titles and the tracks that play do not match in the player.
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on